Pages

Friday 18 July 2014

OOTD: Daisy

Friday 18 July 2014

Top: Cotton On // Shorts: Primark // Shoes: eBay 

OK, the star of my outfit here has got to be the little daisy bag I picked up from a children's store wayyyy back. I've never used it, though, and only dug it out because they (coincidentally) totally go with my Primark runner shorts! 

For those of you who wear FBTs (actual runner shorts), you know how comfortable they can be. I've always found them a little sloppy, but the prints on mine, paired with proper shoes and a crisp white top, can actually turn them kind of classy!

I've been feeling a little ill for a couple of days, maybe it's all that sinful food getting to me! I've been going out so much lately that it's time for a break, especially since I start my internship next week (ahhhh). 

Do keep an eye out for tips on work-appropriate outfits - I've been saving a few pieces!



1 comment:

fashion, eats and treats © 2014