Pages

Monday 14 July 2014

OOTD: Out for a Spin

Monday 14 July 2014
Top: New Look // Skirt: Thread Theory // Bag: Asos // Shoes: The Editor's Market

I seem to have every single pastel colour that exists, but they're such great complements to otherwise stark hues. I'm wearing this fabulous midi skirt with a top I've worn before - it's got lovely pleats and is made of a heavier material, great for swinging round the city! I also like the organza detail at the hem, so gorgeous I had to buy 2 of them (in different colours of course).



2 comments:

  1. Really love the style of your outfit posts! Love this outfit as well so pretty!

    http://www.sarahprowse.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute outfit. I would never think to pair black with pastel but you pulled it off very nicely. I'm glad I found your blog on IG
    xxo :)

    blessingsays.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

fashion, eats and treats © 2014