Pages

Sunday 5 October 2014

OOTD: Carnaby Girl

Sunday 5 October 2014
Top: Missguided | Skirt: sheinside | Boots: ASOS | Hair Slides: Wifty UK

Decided to add a pop of colour in today's outfit - I've been really drab and dreary in monochrome lately. I wore this to a bake sale my school's Legal Advice Centre Society held (which I'll be blogging about later), which maybe wasn't such a good idea as it started becoming really cold about halfway through!

When I saw this top on Hannah from hannahlouisef, I had to have it. I took a leaf from her book and matched a skater skirt to the look, although I didn't want to draw too much attention away from the already busy print, and so went with a soft pastel instead.

I'm already thinking of all the ways this top can match with the various bottoms begging to be worn in my closet - I might forego tights if the weather's warm enough and rock some new boots! 

Did you spot my cute hair slides from Wifty UK? Don't forget to use the code 'LAURAN10', valid till 15 October, to get a a discount off your total bill!



3 comments:

  1. love this skirt! beautiful outfit!!

    im following you on bloglovin!! hope to see you on mine page too! kisses!

    www.fashionizein.com

    ReplyDelete

fashion, eats and treats © 2014