Pages

Saturday 11 October 2014

OOTD: Check It Out

Saturday 11 October 2014
Dress: H&M | Coat: Miss Selfridge | Boots: Asos | Hat: H&M | Necklace: Forever 21 | Bag: Primark

I've been venturing out of the city centre lately to make the most of my last year in Manchester. It's been really boring visiting the same places over and over again, especially for a foodie like me - there's only so many times I can eat the same cakes and not get tired of them, no matter how good they taste.

I wore this cute combo on one such adventure to Withington (I'd never been there before, so I'm entitled to call it an adventure!), and funnily enough, my checkered dress matched the tabletop of our table at And The Dish Ran Away With the Spoon! :x They served up some really awesome scones, cake and brownie, and I'm secretly pleased my dress was loose-fitting - I had a food baby after all those treats!

Does anyone have any suggestions on places to visit here in Manchester? I'm thinking Heaton Park next!



No comments:

Post a Comment

fashion, eats and treats © 2014