Pages

Monday 27 October 2014

OOTD: Maxi Coat

Monday 27 October 2014
Coat: Boohoo | Dress: Hidden Fashion * | Bag: Primark | Necklace: Topshop | Shoes: Nike

I went back to my new favourite restaurant, Montpellier's, the other day, which is also coincidentally the best place in Manchester to take my #ootds! I'm especially loving the way this shoot turned out - there's a bit of an image spam below. :s Kudos to my very patient friend, Tricia, for the awesome snaps!

I've tried to be more adventurous lately, wearing things I wouldn't have dared to, like this maxi coat. It's a far cry from Sherlock's Belstaff in Sherlock BBC, but it's got the same dramatic flair - check out the way it billows when I twirl! Despite the thin material, it kept me really warm on what was a pretty windy day.

My dress was a retro number from Hidden Fashion, only costing £5! Can you believe that value?

I'm off to start my Reading Week in Scarborough for a farm-stay - and bringing loads of clothes to shoot in the countryside! Keep your eyes peeled for posts of that x


8 comments:

  1. I love the dress and I can't believe how cheap it is. Such a bargain :)

    Chantelle xo

    www.chantzlouisexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this coat Laura.. It looks great on you! Your header is awesome too, did you make it yourself? X

    Nisha | HOW I WEAR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Nisha :) Thanks so much, and yes, I did, via some online text programme x

      Delete
  3. Love the trainers!! Been hunting for a new pair of Nike's for ages... what style are they? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! They're Nike Kaishis x

      Delete
  4. Loving your professional photos and your £5 dress is a steal! Really envious of you eating out all the time! :p

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks so much Jenny! You should def check out Hidden Fashion, they've got loads of bargains xx

      Delete

fashion, eats and treats © 2014