Pages

Friday 17 October 2014

OOTD: That Coat!

Friday 17 October 2014
Coat: Missguided | Hat: H&M | Top: H&M | Skirt: Forever 21 | Boots: Asos
I've been needing a new winter coat for this year, and when I saw this Missguided piece, my heart (and money) was lost! It helped that loads of bloggers picked it up as well, so I could see for myself how the long silhouette could be worn in so many different ways.

Although I was a little apprehensive as to how good the quality would be, the coat really is warm all the way down to mid-calf. Speaking of the length, I love how it automatically makes me seem taller than I actually am - paired with some heeled boots and I feel like I'm ready to take on the world!

The work is starting to pile up at uni, so I'm not sure how often I can update this blog, but here's hoping x



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

fashion, eats and treats © 2014