Pages

Monday 3 November 2014

OOTD: Do the Polka

Monday 3 November 2014
Dress: boohoo | Hat: H&M | Bag: Topshop | Heels: New Look

Things have been a little quiet around here - I've been showing my friend around Manchester and also enjoying the Halloween weekend! I went as a (rusty) Tin Woman a la The Wizard of Oz, which you can check out on my instagram. I didn't manage to get any really nice photos, but I did have a pretty good time all around!

Another friend of mine recently celebrated her 22nd birthday, and for her party she went with a vintage theme. Obviously, this was really broad, but I went with a 50s vibe with a halter-neck polka dot dress I spied online. How great does it look dressed up! The navy mesh peeking out from the hemline also keeps things modern, and I jazzed up the look with a fire engine red satchel and matching lippy.

Excuse the last couple of shots - I was twirling around to shoot the fullness of the skirt, but lost my balance a couple of times in my heels! :X

Anyway, it's back to school (and tackling coursework) for me this week after all the fun of my break! 


4 comments:

  1. I love this, so cute and fun :) New Look is one of my favourite shops right now xx

    Jasmine // Magpie Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute, I love the pop of red that the bag adds! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your bag. xx
    http://ninasstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cute! Very Taylor Swift like! :D

    ReplyDelete

fashion, eats and treats © 2014