Pages

Sunday 7 December 2014

OOTD: Fur Trim Dress

Sunday 7 December 2014
Coat: boohoo | Dress: boohoo | Sunglasses: Asos | Bag: Asos | Shoes: Hidden Fashion

Finally, an outfit post! I've been swamped with events the past couple of weeks, which I've been blogging about, but have managed to capture everything I've been wearing lately. Like I've mentioned before, faux fur is really in this season, and why not? It's super cute and warm, and makes for an interesting texture to spice up any outfit.

I wore this navy fur trim boohoo dress to Rock on Ruby's Christmas party last weekend, and I could hardly believe how flattering it was! I usually shy away from bodycon dresses because I get a little self-conscious about my body, but this fit me like a glove and somehow made me look slimmer. Loads of people loved it and asked me where I bought it from (I think I even convinced a blogger friend to buy one)! I braved the weather with some bare legs, I couldn't do the dress an injustice and clomp around in tights, but did try to have some 'protection' with a long coat.

The dress is in stock in white and black snap it up if you can, it's so worth it! x

3 comments:

  1. I love the blue and black combo, very stylish x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit. This dress is really nice. I like blue, especially this darker blue. Thank you for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this look! That dress got lots of love at the Rock On Ruby Christmas Party - really cool with the coat as well though :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

fashion, eats and treats © 2014