Pages

Tuesday 31 March 2015

OOTD: The Basics

Tuesday 31 March 2015
Coat: Topshop | Top: New Look | Jeans: Miss Selfridge | Flats: New Look | Sunglasses: Asos (old) | Bag: Primark | Necklace: Mink & Stone*

Nothing like a simple outfit and classy accessories!
Today's outfit was taken by the lovely Nisha, a fellow Manchester blogger right before a beauty event we attended together! My past outfits have been rather dressy, but this time, I wanted to wear something very comfortable but still chic enough to attend a blogger event in. I thus went for the classic blue jeans and white top combination, mixing it up a little with this striped top (so lovely for a nautical outfit in the future). I also wore my new New Look shoes, which are great, inexpensive dupes for the Aquazzurra version. They're really pretty and classy, I can see myself getting a lot of wear from them!

I kept accessories really simple, with my brand new boho-chic necklace I designed myself at  the Mink & Stone website. They're an online jewellery retailer which lets you have the option of buying pre-designed items, or creating your own, unique piece! The designing process took me a while to get the hang of, but basically, you can choose different necklace lengths which you must then fill up with beads from their website to create your own design.To make things easier, you can filter the beads via size, finish, colour, and lots more. There are so many to choose from, I actually had trouble narrowing it down! In case you wanted to avoid the hassle, my necklace is up for sale now here, so do feel free to purchase it.


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention lovely, I'm glad the shots came out OK! The necklace is beautiful, I had no idea you designed it yourself.. I'll definitely try making my own sometime x

    HOW I WEAR | A Manchester Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so chic! I saw Mink and stone during the Bloggers Fashion Week and thought they were really cool too x
    lovely choice of beads :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love your style, and what an awesome location!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fab outfit! So glad to see the top is from a shop I can afford! I will have to hunt this down...!!

    Rock On Holly xx

    ReplyDelete

fashion, eats and treats © 2014