Pages

Saturday 16 May 2015

OOTD: Bell Sleeves

Saturday 16 May 2015
Dress: Glamorous | Sunglasses: Primark | Boots: Asos

Taking the 70s trend even further!

I was fortunate enough to be contacted by the local youth-driven charity, Goodstock by vInspired, over Twitter a couple of weeks ago. The aim was to go down to their chic showroom and style some of their donations up for them, keeping the theme of 'festival' and 'spring/summer' in mind. While there, I was able to take some quick snaps of my outfit on Goodstock's very bare and minimal second floor events hall. I absolutely love the simplicity of this place!

The geo print on my dress definitely stood out against the whitewashed walls. I bought the dress (which was on sale) from Asos, proving that just because a piece is on sale doesn't mean it can't be beautifully and coincidentally on trend. For example, this simple shift dress had a subtle keyhold neck, and very dramatic bell sleeves to add some 'oomph' to an otherwise simple silhouette. I paired the dress with my John Lennon-esque Primark sunglasses and over the knee boots for an extra 70s kick!

Goodstock is having a styling event on 4th June for all bloggers, which I highly recommend you attend. I'm unfortunately away at the time (holidaying in Turkey and Greece, woohoo), but the event is a great opportunity to mingle with fellow bloggers and learn all about the work of Goodstock and vInspired.


9 comments:

  1. Now that is my kind of dress, love it!
    Rubi | Instagram | The Den | http://www.the-den.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just in love with your style, what kind of camera do you use?

    thefastforwardlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, the article is really the Opuderm Premium Skin Care sweetest on this laudable topic. I fit in with your conclusions and will thirstily look forward to your coming updates. Saying thanks will not just be adequate, for the great clarity in your writing. I will directly grab your rss feed to stay privy of any updates. Admirable work and much success in your business endeavors!
    One of many ideas and tools to combat remark spam is Activate Akismet. Akismet is among the most valuable plugins for WordPress. You dont want to obtain it as it comes pre-installed with all WordPress installation. But you do have to activate it and get an API key. You will discover out extra about Akismet in our Akismet 101 Guide for WordPress Beginners. Without this, you have no likelihood in opposition to SPAM. Akismet does an awesome job in catching SPAM comments. Although typically good comments get filtered as SPAM, but you may all the time recover them by going by way of your SPAM comments regularly.http://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/opuderm-premium-skincare/

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, where did you get that dress, i very like it :)
    wholesale mens clothing online

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finally, feed your muscles so that they are better able to help you, Power Testro and so you can replace the muscle you are losing with your diet. There is no way around losing the muscle when you cut your food intake. It is inevitable. But that muscle can be replaced with good muscle, and the remaining muscle can grow stronger, to the point where the muscle is strong enough to fuel the body to burn the fat, instead of the muscle.
    ===>>>>> http://loseweightgarcinianow.com/power-testro/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really, bear in mind that you may want to use Geniux while doing this. I thought that is the right time I familiarized myself with Geniux, but you should take that very seriously. Geniux will never be built in a day. What I'm about to show to you is rather significant. It helps to provide the brain with amazing bursts of energy that kick in almost instantly, yet take hours to wear off. So far in this project, I have not seen any Geniux. Essentially, Geniux is the perfect alternative to caffeine, as it is more effective without ever causing any negative side effects. Through what medium do typical people save fresh Geniux books?
    ===>>>>> http://dermaessencecreamblog.com/geniux/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your concept is excellent; the difficulty is one thing that not sufficient people are speaking intelligently about. Im very pleased that I stumbled throughout this in my seek for Cleanse FXsomething relating to this.thanks, and keep up the great workMy boyfriend bookmarked this link and I came here accidentally.
    http://www.healthsupreviews.com/is-cleanse-fx-biggest-scam-in-canada/


    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been meaning to post about something like this on one of my blogs and this has given me an idea. Thanks.Nobody in life gets Prolongz exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen.http://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/prolongz/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was a seriously incredibly very good submit. In theory I'd prefer to write like this also getting time and actual effort to make a Cognimaxx XL fantastic piece of writing but what can I say I procrastinate alot and by no means seem to obtain a little something done.http://www.healthsupreviews.com/cognimaxx-xl/

    ReplyDelete

fashion, eats and treats © 2014